Frequently Asked Questions
Click here for if you are a photographer.
- How do I book a photographer?
1. Sign up on GoPicMe.com
2. Enter the city, date, and type of photography service you need in the search bar
3. Browse and select a photographer
4. Review the package and select Book Photo Session to request a shoot (The price listed is the price you pay. There are no additional fees. No surprises.)
5. Fill out the booking information and agree to the Terms of Service to complete booking request
6. The photographer has 48 hours to confirm the session, once confirmed you are all set to go
- Can I save my favorite photographers?
Yes! Click/tap the heart icon on the photographer's profile to save it to your favorites list.
To view your favorites, click/tap on your avatar and select "View Profile"
- Do I get charged if the photographer does not accept my booking request?
No, you will not be charged if the photographer does not accept your booking request.
- When does my card get charged?
The retainter fee of 50% is collected when the photographer accepts your booking request. The remaining 50% is collected after the shoot is completed. See the Payment Terms of Service for full details.
- How do I communicate with my photographer?
Use our internal messaging system to discuss and organize the shoot with your photographer.
- When do I receive the pictures of my photo shoot?
This depends on each photographer. When you book a photo shoot package, the photographer indicates the delivery time. You should receive your pictures by the end of that period. Don't hesitate to stay in touch with the photographer using GoPicMe's internal messages after your shoot to keep updated with the progress.
- How do I receive the pictures of my photo shoot?
The photographer will send you a link to your digital photos. Message the photographer for details on how they handle digital photo delivery.
- Can I leave a review for the photographer?
Yes, you can leave a review for a photographer after completing a photo session on GoPicMe.
- How do I reschedule my photo session?
Cancel the session and re-book with the new time. We will add a rescheduling option in a future update.
- How do I cancel my photo session?
Go to Shoots, on the shoot card you would like to cancel, select the overflow button (ellipses...), scroll down and select Cancel Shoot. See the Cancellation Policy in the Payment Terms.
- Can I share a photographer's profile to my family and friends?
Yes, on the photographer's profile under the calendar and message button, select the share icon to share to social media platforms.
- How do I message the photographer?
There are two ways to message the photographer:
1. Go to "Shoots", on the shoot card of the person you are trying to contact, select the overflow button (ellipses...) and scroll to the bottom to message the client.
2. Go to the photographer's profile and select "Message"
- How do I contact GoPicMe?
Check the Help FAQ's, as many answers can be found there quickly.
If you have questions for your photographer, communicating with each other directly is often the quickest and easiest way to find a solution.
Send a message to your photographer by going to "Shoots".
On the shoot card of your session, select the overflow button (ellipses...) and scroll to the bottom to message the photographer.
Another method is to message the photographer from their profile.
If you still need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of.